자유게시판

Tory Lanez Showcases Fresh Hairline in "Do The Most" Video

페이지 정보

작성자 Janet 작성일 24-01-10 09:35 조회 91 댓글 0

본문

Tory Lanez new video "Do The Most" is now out.

Throw together a bomb storyline, a number of outfit modifications, some fashions, and you bought your self the video for Tory Lanez new song, "Do Probably the most." The video is much greater than a number of flashy scenes, though, as the team really covers numerous ground inside 2 minutes and 38 seconds, which is kind of impressive. The video opens with Tory catching his lady in bed with one other man. This instantly catches wind and is picked up by Quarantine News. The "Talk To Me" rapper does lose any sleep though since this starts him on a path of debauchery, bedding a large number of ladies.

A bit additional within the video, you notice that Tory will not be completed with the dude who took his lady and the rapper pledges, "I’m gonna get my ex-b***h again." HE lives as much as his phrases as two separate beatdowns, one within the barbershop and another at a restaurant, leaksoff.com see Tory reuniting with his princess. The video is funny and entertaining and quite an accomplishment for Midjordan & Tory Lanez, who directed the mission. The rapper dealt with most of the modifying, as we’ve seen in other videos, with Nicholas Belotti chipping in to help.

While the fans are loving the observe, they couldn’t help however roast Tory for his hair. He raps on the monitor, "See my hairline contemporary don’t be touchin my sh*t."

One fan wrote, "Go again to the baldy my man. I’m not gonna mark drop where. But you exposed your rattling self all through the whole video bro lol . The hair is just not trying pure like if you 1st received it .

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.