자유게시판

Jenna Ellis ADMITS to making false claims about 2020 election

페이지 정보

작성자 Maximilian Barr… 작성일 24-05-31 10:40 조회 11 댓글 0

본문

'The parties agree that Respondent, through her conduct, undermined the American public's confidence in the presidential election, violating her duty of candor to the public,' the judge's opinion continued, adding that Ellis 'had a selfish motive' and 'engaged in a pattern of misconduct.' 

The status of the shooter's job at the bank was not immediately clear on Monday. Gwinn-Villaroel said at a news conference that he was employed there. CNN, citing confidential law enforcement sources, said he had been notified that he would be fired.

Gloninger became interested in weather as a child and graduated in meteorology from Plymouth State University, after which he became a certified broadcast meteorologist with the American Meteorological Society.

Ellis, alongside former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell, were the faces of Trump's effort to overturn President Joe Biden's 2020 win by claiming there was widespread voter fraud. If you liked this article and you simply would like to receive more info concerning local homeschool groups generously visit our own website.  

President Joe Biden responded to news of the shooting by reiterating his wish that Congress pass legislation requiring safe storage of firearms, background checks for all gun sales and elimination of gun manufacturers' immunity from liability.

"With Drew, I watched him play the entire summer in Texas and watching his fundamentals and was like, `Man, who is this kid?' I got to know who he was, and obviously we know what he's done on this level.

DETROIT (AP) - Three people were charged with forgery and other crimes in an investigation of that spoiled the candidacies of five Republicans who were running for Michigan governor in 2022, prosecutors said Thursday.

The Bulldogs trailed with 13 minutes to play and led by four when the Panthers lost a second big guy with 10:26 left. Gonzaga seized the opportunity as 7-footer Chet Holmgren scored nine points and the 6-10 Timme added eight during a dominating 21-0 run.

Chris Gloninger, the chief meteorologist for KCCI Channel 8 News in Des Moines, announced on Wednesday he would end his television career and 'embark on a new journey dedicated to helping solve the climate crisis'.

T​he storm system could produce more severe weather as it pushes farther east on Wednesday, especially in parts of the eastern Great Lakes and Ohio Valley, including Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Buffalo.

The gunman who killed 10 people in a racially motivated shooting at a Buffalo, New York, grocery store in May 2022 had live-streamed his attack, as had the attacker who killed 51 people in the May 2019 at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Former Detroit police Chief James Craig and millionaire businessman Perry Johnson were considered to be strong candidates for the Republican nomination for governor, but they were barred from the August ballot.

Ellis (right), alongside former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (left) and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell (center), were the faces of Trump's effort to overturn President Joe Biden's 2020 win by claiming there was widespread voter fraud

"I think it's one of the hardest things to do in our sport is just get a win in the NCAA Tournament," Few said.
"We don't take that for granted. I think within the program we understand just how special it is to make it here but also how hard it is to earn a win. We certainly earned one (Thursday). These guys pushed us, and again, Georgia State deserves a ton of credit, but I'm proud to keep that streak alive."

Mass shootings have become commonplace in the United States, which has experienced 146 so far in 2023, the most at this point in the year since 2016.
Those statistics use the definition of four or more shot or killed, not including the shooter - according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive.

"I love Chet. I think I talked to him three times a week for four or five months," Hardaway said. "We got really close. Such a terrific player. Just happy for Local homeschool groups him, for his growth that he's such a super player.

They ultimately failed to destroy me and failed in their attempt to deprive me of my bar license. I'm glad to have this behind me and remain in good standing in the State of Colorado,' she tweeted in a message to 'every news outlet that has reached out, will reach out, or pretended to reach out to me or my lawyers.'

Among the five dead in Indiana are Brett Kincaid, 53, and Wendy Kincaid, 47, from Rossville, Indiana, whose bodies were found at the McCormick's Creek State Park campground, where they had been camping, according to the

'We have affidavits from witnesses, we have voter intimidation, we have the ballots that were manipulated, we have all kinds of statistics that show that this was a coordinated effort in all of these states to transfer votes either from Trump to Biden, to manipulate the ballots, to count them in secret,' Ellis, for instance, said on Fox Business' Mornings with Maria Bartiromo on November 20. 

April 10 (Reuters) - A 23-4 year old homeschool schedule-old bank employee armed with a rifle shot dead five colleagues and wounded nine other people at his workplace in Louisville on Monday while livestreaming the attack on social media, police said.hand-with-lightbulb-on-white.jpg?width=746&format=pjpg&exif=0&iptc=0

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.