자유게시판

Sudirman Said, former Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) …

페이지 정보

작성자 Keesha Nagel 작성일 24-07-01 22:54 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

074047400_1713931142-Kompak_berkemeja_putih_Prabowo-Gibran_tiba_di_Gedung_KPU-Angga_1.jpgAnies hopes that Jakarta's residents can find happiness and also highlighted the goal of making Jakarta a progressive city for its inhabitants. "We want the residents of Jakarta to experience progress and to be happy," said Anies

As the election nears, hoax spreaders will distribute false information to discredit the candidates. Therefore, conduct thorough research on each candidate before making a choice. Simply use the Google search engine by typing the candidate's name or basic keywords, such as "Candidate for Governor of Region X 2024" in the search box and search. This helps voters understand each candidate's profile objectively and aids in making informed decisions. As informed voters, the public should also be aware of fake polls. Often, influencers and buzzers on social media share fake polls or vote results on social media. If you have any concerns regarding wherever and how to use anies maju pilkada jakarta, you can contact us at our website. These polls are frequently inaccurate as their purpose is only to attract engagement. Therefore, voters must always be vigilant.

Additionally, Sudirman said Sohibul Iman also has extensive experience in politics. Sohibul Iman was elected three times as a member of the DPR in 2009-2014, 2014-2019, and 2024-2029 periods. He also served as Deputy Speaker of the DPR RI.

The discussion focused on inflation and the 2024 local elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, during a meeting of party leaders, they discuss many things. But what we discussed was inflation. We also discussed the Pilkada," Zulkifli Hasan told reporters at the Presidential Palace Complex in Jakarta, Friday, June 14, 2024. Zulhas mentioned he proposed the former Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be nominated for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the suggestion was approved by the party chairpersons who attended the gathering. "Yes, I suggested Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta, and everyone was in agreement," he stated. When asked whether Kaesang might run with Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulkifli Hasan mentioned that it has not been determined yet. However, he noted that the party leaders needed Kaesang to win the Pilkada. "Yes, I think. I reported at that time to the President whether Kaesang could. The President responded, 'No'. But the parties require him," he said. "Yes, but the parties require him. For what? To win," Zulhas continued. He believes that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't mind whoever accompanies him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it brings victory. Zulhas mentioned that Ridwan Kamil's deputy will be discussed by the party leaders. "Mr. RK (Ridwan Kamil) is fine with anyone as long as they win. As long as they secure victory, we will discuss," noted Zulkifli Hasan.

This decision is inspired by his determination to present a different choice, presenting a different vision and experience to the people of Banten, apart from the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. Arief Wismansyah's leadership in Tangerang has been recognized for innovation in city management and comprehensive infrastructure improvements, creating a strong foundation to advance the province of Banten. In this context, he is dedicated to advocating for social justice, sustainable growth, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief expressed his preparedness to face the challenges of the Pilkada in Banten with a vision centered on positive transformation and progress for all segments of society. He disclosed that his decision to run was initially not planned, but the motivation from the community and his family made him reconsider. He stated that a meeting with VP Ma'ruf Amin significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was asked by Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I thought he was right. Finally, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when met in the Karawaci area of Tangerang City, June 23, 2024. Arief also conveyed his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the division in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is optimistic about contending with well-known candidates in the region. "I hope to partner with the Banten citizens to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief highlighted his preparedness to work with various parties for the advancement of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to support a shared vision in developing the region through the upcoming election.

002024700_1686555995-IMG_6564.jpg"His leadership capacity is also proven. If an understanding of field issues is needed, friends and cadres in the PKS faction in the DKI DPRD will be good sources and inputs, given their daily tasks in legislation, budgeting, and oversight in Jakarta Province," said Sudirman in a written statement, as quoted on Tuesday (25/6/2024).020797600_1705840765-gibran_debat.jpg

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.