자유게시판

The 13 Greatest Moments from the 2016 Rio Olympics

페이지 정보

작성자 Estelle 작성일 24-08-21 13:36 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

t Java once again achieved a victory.
Up against the United States representative, Catalina Gnoriega, Anis actually started behind. The warm weather with temperatures reaching 34 degrees Celsius d

038221400_1722254951-20240729_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton__Men_s_Doubles_Group_C__Fajar_Alfian-Muhammad_Rian_Ardianto__INA__2-0_Lucas_Corvee-Ronan_Labar__FRA__-05.jpgfootball observer, Erwan Hendarwanto.
"We should still value the players' efforts, it was indeed challenging because the Indonesian U-23 National Team wasn't playing at full capacity. The unavailability of two players could be covered by shifting the positions of those who regularly play, but other positions were unable to perform optimally," Erwan told

080644000_1623860886-20210616_PBSI_SimOlimpiade2020_AhsanHendra3.jpgat the Indonesia Open 2024 last week.
Actually, amongst them are those who have already obtained tickets to compete in the 2024 Olympics, such as Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jonatan Christie in men's singles and the mixed pair Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari who stop

lso Nurul Akmal and Eko Yuli Irawan.

Prior to competing in the Paris Olympics 2024, Rizki Juniansyah has an interesting ritual. The weightlifter from Banten normally kisses the feet of his mother and dr

is, on Thursday (9/5/2024) night WIB.
The score in this match was scored through a penalty by Ilaix Moriba in the 29th minute. The team known as Syli National was awarded a penalty due to a foul by Witan Sulaeman. Moriba, who came forward as the executor, didn't waste t

e day off," stated Arif Dwi Pangestu.
Certainly, Arif Dwi is very pleased to be able to compete for Indonesia again at the Olympics. Regarding training, he states it's proceeding smoothly without problems. However, he admit

Warm Welcome in the Athletes' Village A team of 10 athletes competing under the Refugee Olympic flag received a warm welcome in the Athletes' Village with the classic Brazilian style: festive and energetic with music and dance. Hundreds of athletes from various countries were present to welcome them. Syrian swimmer Rami Ani

Bola.com, Jakarta The dream of the Indonesian U-23 National Team to play in the 2024 Olympics has disappeared. The Young Garuda team was unable to make it to Paris after losing to the Guinea U-23 National Team in the play-off match at INF Clairefontaine, Clairefontaine-en-Yvel

com on Thursday (9/5/2024) night WIB.
"The issue with team depth somewhat made it difficult for Shin Tae-yong in preparing for the absence of regular players, so mental and physical exhaustion was still evident because from the qualification stage to the semifinal and third-place playoff, the players fielded

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Leader of the Indonesian Olympic Committee, Raja Sapta Oktohari, urges the community to remain positive regarding the Indonesian contingent tha

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the nervousness couldn't be controlled, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's management (Chairman of PP Perpani), we attended many tournaments and frequently encountered them (the competitors), s

ress before competing still persists.
"The experience of making it as an Olympian for the second year is definitely different. In Tokyo last time, because it was my first Olympics, the pressure was really noticeable,

tly ensuring a 6-5 win over Gnoriega.
If you cherished this report and you would like to receive much more facts with regards to American league updates kindly pay a visit to the site. "But thankfully, due to the encouragement from people, the Indonesian community, I performed very comfortably. I didn't think about anything, the key is if I could score a 10, I would definitely win. Fortunately, I managed to sho

This is not the first time for Arif Dwi to participate in the Olympic Games. Before, the athlete born on March 25, 2004, took part in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. At that time, Arif pa

n, Germany last August.

A news video presents two Indonesian archery athletes, Diananda Choirunisa and Riau Ega Agatha, offering their thanks to the community after managing to securing sil

progress from before," he continued.
Arif Dwi Pangestu successfully clinch a place to the Paris 2024 Olympics after finishing as a semifinalist in the men's recurve category at the 2023 World Archer

ous chance and put his team the lead.
The Indonesian U-23 National Team performed with a handicap in this match. Two key defenders were absent, namely Rizky Ridho and Justin Hubner. Hubner was not released by his club, Cerezo Osaka, while Ridho received a ban due to the red card he got when facing Uz

Bola.net, Yogyakarta - Arif Dwi Pangestu is now one of the sportspeople who have guaranteed a place in the Olympic Games at Paris 2024. The young archer from Bantul, Yogyakarta, is currently continuing his preparation for t

According to Erwan Hendarwanto, the forward line of the Indonesian U-23 National Team played with less intensity in this match. The performances of Kelly Sroyer, Ramadhan Sananta, and Hokky Caraka wer

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.