자유게시판

Prayer for the Start and Conclusion of the Islamic New Year 1 Muharram…

페이지 정보

작성자 Dessie 작성일 24-08-21 18:32 조회 8 댓글 0

본문

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

ght of First Suro
A similar prohibition on the night of first Suro is not being allowed to move houses. The negative consequences of violating the prohibition on moving houses is the same as the effects of building a house on the night of first Suro. Society call it taboo an

Night of One Suro
Javanese people, especially in Solo and Yogyakarta, have a prohibition on the night of first Suro such as building houses. Based on various sources, this is not allowed because it can bring misfortune to the owner. Such as causing illness, suffering, scarc

Unlike syafahullah and syafahallah which are expressions for third persons, the word Syafakillah is spoken directly to the person being addressed. This expression can be accompanied by other prayers such as, "Syafakillah syifaan ajilan, syifaan la yughadiru ba'dahu saqaman," which means "May Allah heal you quickly, with a healing that leaves no illness afterw

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpgght of First Suro
The prohibition on marriage on the night of first Suro is especially implemented for communities in Solo and Yogyakarta. Some of them believe that holding a wedding celebration in the month of

Meanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is read 3 times in order to welcome the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

n After the first rakaat is finished, the second unit is done in the same way as above. Then perform the final tasyahhud. After finishing, say the salam twice. The subsequent units are performed the same as the example abov

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgved in the event.
There are also those who say the prohibition on marriage on the night of one Suro is because this is the "in-law" month for Nyi Roro Kidul. Therefore, local residents are not allowed to hold weddings because it will enrage the ruler of the southern s

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.