자유게시판

The Supplication of Prophet Jonah: Arabic Text, Latin Transliteration,…

페이지 정보

작성자 Theo 작성일 24-08-22 21:04 조회 2 댓글 0

본문

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgAllahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

lace environment.
Society are prohibited from speaking about unimportant things, bad things, or even making bad prayers because it is believed that in the month of Suro all utterances are granted. Besides being prohibited to speak, other prohibitions on the night of one Suro include eating, d

099784500_1649396321-shutterstock_739266361.jpgThe method for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be understood by every Muslim. In addition, you certainly also need to recognize its great virtues to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this ritual, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

Dhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the sunnahs for Muslims. Following the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

Allah

"As stated in a verse of the Holy Quran, "And in some parts of the night (also) offer the Salat (prayer) with it (i.e. recite the Quran in the prayer), as an additional prayer (Tahajjud optional prayer) for you (O Muhammad). It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaman Mahmuda (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the highest degree in Paradise)."

"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

jud prayer:
Allâhumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nûrus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haq. Wa wa'dukal haq. Wa liqâ'uka haq. Wa qauluka haq. Wal jannatu haq. Wan nâru haq. Wan nabiyyûna haq. Wa Muhammadun shallallâhu alaihi wasallama h

Besides understanding when to do tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا وَتَطْمَىِٕنُّ قُلُوْبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ ۗ اَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللّٰهِ تَطْمَىِٕنُّ الْقُلُوْ

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.