자유게시판

How to Perform the Duha Prayer, Complete with the Recitation of Niat a…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jonathan 작성일 24-08-22 23:45 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWvVYMtv1k-unsplash.jpgKashmiri Muslims praying during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. Currently, Muslims around the world are performing worship during the month of Ramadan by refraining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

n According to a hadith narrated by Hakim and Thabrani, the Prophet Muhammad SAW said, "O son of Adam, never be lazy in doing four units at the beginning of the day (Dhuha prayer), certainly I will meet your needs at the end of the day

044121000_1695607125-masjid-pogung-dalangan-Cmh2kEbjlyM-unsplash.jpgPrayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik.com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

ght of First Suro
Leaving the house on the night of one Suro is prohibited for several reasons. According to various sources, Javanese people believe that the spirits of deceased ancestors will return to their family's home

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

Buya Yahya cites a hadith from Sayyidina Zaid bin Arqam radliyallahu 'anh that he once saw a group of people performing the Dhuha prayer. Then he said, "Don't you know that prayer at this time is more meritorious? Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW said, the prayer of the awwâbîn (Dhuha prayer) is when the feet of young camels feel the heat of the ear

ah SWT

"Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Gabriel came to me and said, O Muhammad, live as you wish, for you will die. Love whom you will, for you will leave him. Do what you will, for you will be rewarded for it. Know that the nobility of a believer is in praying at night and his honor is in not needing people

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

radise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that must be carried out by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer fol

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

n In fact, for those who do Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold for them in paradise. Some also say that any Muslim, male or female, who carries out this prayer will obtain rewards similar to doing Umra

Meanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is recited 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that grace, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

Procedure

Illustration of Prayer, Worship (Photo created by rawpixel.com on freepik)

Before doing this voluntary worship, Muslims can first understand the procedure for Dhuha prayer. When you beloved this article in addition to you wish to obtain more information regarding Islamic text project team generously check out our own site. The procedure is as follow099784500_1649396321-shutterstock_739266361.jpg

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.