자유게시판

The 12 Worst Types Audi G28 People You Follow On Twitter

페이지 정보

작성자 Latesha 작성일 24-09-20 22:10 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

How to Replace an replacement key audi G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician teaches you how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. This sensor is located at the edge of transmission over the flywheel gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU via a grey wire (T55/49) which is then sent to the tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is situated at the edges of the transmission, directly above the flywheel ring. The sensor transmits an electrical signal through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU utilizes this information to control boost and fuel. It also sends an indication to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to link the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu has to know when the crankshaft has reached TDC, and the position of the camshaft, so that it can activate the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will display a P00160 code which means the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are not in sync and could indicate the chain is stretched or a jump link on the upper chain of timing. However the code will not appear on its own without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

Testing is a bit challenging because there are two connector pins, and they serve different purposes but the best method to test it is to measure the resistance between the sensor and the ECU. If the sensor is functional, it should read approximately 1000 ohms. Examine for signs of coolant or oil in the connector bay if you have issues with this component.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, while accelerating at full speed from the highway paytoll, i experienced massive power loss as if the engine was running out of gas or the injectors aren't firing at all. I took out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were drenched in gasoline and the fourth was dry. When I start the engine, there are no sparks, I put a piece of tissue on the top of each of the injector holes, the 3 drenched with gazoline jump out but the 4th stay closed. I tested the ground connection of ECU pins 14,30 and 48/55. I got zero ohm. I assume that the problem is in another location.

FIAT.pngI also tried to reset PID without success. The car can start when the G28 is not plugged in and runs fine when it is plugged in but it still has intermittent misfire issues at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62), even when unplugged, still shows a temperature of -49c. I also noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar, whereas the actual pressure is 0.0 when i rev the engine.

I'm not sure what to do. I feel like i've pretty much eliminated everything else. I'm afraid i may have missed something. Please let me know if you have any ideas! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

html>

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.