자유게시판

M.H. And Black Seventeen's Anime Reviews!

페이지 정보

작성자 Bessie 작성일 23-11-04 16:13 조회 35 댓글 0

본문

Mission Statement!- Here's why and how we're blackjack minigame doing it! Have a look in order that you're not lost.

Our contact data has finally been added, in case you wish to, you realize, contact us. Enjoy!

Sign Guestbook View Guestbook

Owners

M.H.: [email protected] or IM at MHTorringjan

Craig: [e mail protected] or IM at LardAlmighty

Contributors

Stan: [e mail protected]

Richard: [electronic mail protected]

Colin: [electronic mail protected]

Now, let's get on with it! Current review rely: 219!

New Stuff!

5-7-09: Hey-hey! Only a month between updates this time, I'm getting higher! I've acquired two new opinions for you and two new previews, one every from me and Craig! I'm bringing you straight from the presses the assessment of World Destruction, Another fantasy video game spin-off that simply didn't do what it may, and the preview of Kurokami, an action/sci-fi sequence about doppelgangers. And if you don't like it, you possibly can inform it to Queen Doppelpopalous! Craig, in the meantime, has the evaluate of Kannad, a goddess romance series that falls short of the Gold Standard, and Slayers Revolution! You understand Craig, if it is obtained Slayers in front of it, Craig's there!

We also have some sky-would possibly-be-falling-however-probably-is not news. Apparently, as you will have heard, Yahoo is a bunch of cash-grubbing bastards. And on a associated note, they're shutting down Geocities sites sometime within the near future. This means certainly one of two routes of motion: either we shut the positioning down or we join Yahoo's internet hosting service, which supplies us our own area name and cooler toys to play with for a higher value per thirty days. For now, the plan is to get mhandblack17.com and rock it fashionable-like. Hells, yeah, biyatches...

Anyway, like I mentioned in the last update, we have got accounts on Animingle.com, a social networking site for anime followers! Friend us and be part of us for the enjoyable! Friend him, and then pal me!

Also, Craig has put himself on Facebook, and we're considering forming a gaggle dedicated to the web site! All 5 of you who learn us usually ought to join!

Now, if you may excuse us, we're going to go and toast our reviews and get sloppy drunk in celebration!

Series previews!- Contained on this page are brief previews of series that we won't write reviews for yet. They aren't thorough, they are not definitive, however they are one thing.

Kannagi- Craig executed spoiled himself on the most effective earlier than attempting the remainder, this was a fatal mistake in terms of goddess romance sequence. Craig obtained shortly bored and by no means recovered. Final rating: 4/10.

World Destruction- I'll have a sandwhale sandwich with some sand sauce and some sand-juice. Thanks, that'll be 11 sand-dollars and 15 sand-cents. Keep the change! Final rating: 3/10.

Animazement report 2008! Just to show that we do, the truth is, leave our apartments to do stuff moreover work, here is Craig's report on our yearly jaunt in nerd-land! Likely will add more pictures later, once I find my own.

M.H. and Black Seventeen Do Animazement 2007- Craig flew all the way down to NC to visit for Animazement, and this is the results of the weekend of debauchery!

Top 10 Anime Breasts- Just when you thought we could not sink any lower, we could not produce any more excess of testosterone, we've got this so that you can feast on! Come, be part of us!

We've received all the pieces right here, even a Top ten anime chicks record! The new and improved chicks list, with a couple of latest faces, as properly because the grades shuffled around! See the place *your* favourite falls and modify if she's not there.

M.H. and Black 17's Ten Commandments of Anime!- Now searching for volunteers to chisel these into stone, apply by e-mail to M.H. or Craig.

Top Ten Badass record- Another of our not-so-well-known Top Ten lists, the place we ponder the nature of a true badass and declare ten of them to be higher than the remaining. Because we say so.

Here's the gathering of banners for the location that we've (principally Craig) made through the years! They don't get used right now on the location, however if you'd like to use 'em, be happy!

Author's biographies- We've had a number of questions (precisely 3) about who we're exactly. So, we decided to explain where this twisted concept of anime opinions got here from, from our humble beginnings as railroad magnates to the austere ends as penniless anime geeks. Final grade: Priceless (or nugatory, no matter).

# - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

#

2 X 2 = Shinobuden- If you happen to thought that Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist was craziness, you should watch this series and examine. Craig has realized the best way of the chicken. Final score:7.5/10.

3x3 Eyes- Apparently demons who like killing things are inexplicably drawn to cute chicks. Well, that is the lesson you get from this sequence, anyway. And Buffy (the movie, that's). Regardless, that might clarify a lot of issues about a few of the girls I've dated. See what Craig thought of this sequence. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

A

Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai- Nabeshin's sinister affect is lurking behind each nook, and frankly, I find it irresistible! Take a look at my review of this series, which tries to emulate the traditional parody sequence! Final Grade: 8.5/10.

Agent Aika-Are you continue to in denial about your being a girl-loopy, anime-chick-lusting pervert? Well, we've acquired just the anime to ease you into the pastime! Just listen to what Craig needed to say about it! Final Grade: 6.5/10.

Ah! My Goddess- Been some time since we reviewed a romance series, and we had been virtually starting to overlook how pitiful it reminded us we were when it got here to ladies. Then, we *had* to go and watch this collection, with one in all the highest chicks anyplace. Anyway, take a look at Craig as he laments the non-existence of the goddess. Final Grade: 8/10.

Ah! My Goddess - the Movie- Really, it was inevitable that this overview would get achieved. It was also pretty apparent who would write it. All I can say is that this, for those who did not take pleasure in the primary series or for some reason do not like excellent women, then you probably will not like this one. If neither of those applies to you, though, then read this review to see what Craig thinks about Belldandy! Final rating: 9.5/10.

Ah! My Mini Goddess- In case you'd seen SD Gundam, you are conversant in the system of shrinking stuff and making it humorous. It did not work with Gundam, but goddesses seem to make it work. Read Craig's take on it and forgive my obvious pun. Final score: 9/10.

Ah! My Goddess Tv- After years of looking out the web for screencaps, original artwork, manga scans, poster scans, t-shirt scans, pictures of mugs, wall-scrolls, pencil boards, trading playing cards, and various tattoos on folks's bodies in order to find any image of Belldandy that we didn't have earlier than, the powers that be finally did us a favor and decided to make an entire new sequence of the most fantastic lady in anime! To hell with anyone else, we're wprshipping them! See Craig attempt very laborious to comprise his pleasure. Final rating: 9/10.

Ah! My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa- This, the newest edition of "Unreasonably High Standards to which to carry real ladies," gives you one of its highest standards yet. That is *the* cause that Craig and i watch anime. Final score: 8/10.

Air Gear- I was never in a position to a lot as stand up on roller blades as a kid, so that is one mark towards this series proper off the bat. Not that I blame them for it, thoughts you, but it surely definitely doesn't assist their case. Final rating: 5/10.

Ai Yori Aoshi- You'd assume Craig'd be taught not to torture himself after three or four other related series, but *no!* Anyway, Titillate your tastebuds with this giant chunk of fanservice. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi- Aoi recently fell out of the top spot of the chick record, but one can't help however surprise how long she'll keep out of there. If she desires to get that again, she might just have to sleep with a number of the judges. Please? Anyway, Craig watches more of the same. Final rating: 6/10.

Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge - When all you'll be able to turn to is the darkness in your heart, you must know that there is nothing but light to make the darkness shine brighter. Or one thing like that. Craig channels his inside shadow. Final rating: 7/10.

Akira- You realize, dangerous sufficient things happen when you try to stuff a one-thousand web page series of books into three 3-hour motion pictures. But stuffing a one-thousand page manga sequence into one 90-minute movie? The result is the equivalent of paper-cuts in your mind. See what Craig considered this "basic" of anime. Final grade: 7.5/10.

Alien Nine- Like crossing Men in Black with Onegai Teacher, which is itself very just like being forced to hearken to Yoko Ono. Craig has two hours of his life stolen and provides you his opinions on it! Final Grade: 3/10.

All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku- The story of a catgirl that wasn't really very cat-like, the robots that she fought, and the boy who beloved her. Or one thing like that. Craig indulges his addictions (and why not?) by watching this fluffy series. Final Grade: 7/10.

Amaenaideyo- Shhhh, do not let Rumiko Takahashi find out about this, or there could also be a lawsuit brewing! Oh, wait, it wasn't adequate for her to care, as Craig factors out. Final score: 3.5/10.

Android Ana Maico 2010- A robot radio host with less inane banter than the DJ 3000 ("Well, hot canine! We now have a weiner!") and a much more appealing determine! My, what a brave new world the place robot chicks will host radio packages for much less pay and extra motor oil... Craig gets all choked up by the sequence. Final grade: 7/10.

Angel's Egg- Dude, this movie was so dangerous, we needed to take it two on one. The monicker "Art Film" has rarely been sullied quite as badly as the story of a lady and her egg. Fun trivia: you can not break an egg along with your hand if you do not use your thumb. Go ahead, strive it! It'll be a lot more enjoyable than watching this film! Final Grade: 0/10.

Angel's Tail- Keep in mind that previous hamster you needed to bury twenty or so years in the past after its head "by accident" got caught inside the vaccum cleaner hose? Well, it is back, and it apparently has a crush on you. Nature and the afterlife are apparently weird like that, as Craig finds out. Final rating: 5/10.

Angelic Layer- This entire preventing seizure pet trend has caught on entirely a lot in Japan. A minimum of CLAMP makes this sequence depart from the mold formed by Rockman EXE and comparable series. Watch Craig watch the pretty colors! Final grade: 9/10.

Angel Links- Craig and that i as soon as mentioned that one of the best anime collection ever would require a sizzling bare chick in a tube. It is a step in the proper course, even with out the bare chick in a tube, as Craig skillfully factors out. Final score: 8.5/10.

Aquatic Language- Thank goodness Craig could make screenshots himself, because I do know this does not have screencaps anyplace on-line. It's 9 minutes lengthy, so that you wouldn't be blamed for watching it as an alternative of studying the review. Although, Craig slaved over a steaming keyboard, so please learn it! Final score: 4.5/10.

Ayashi no Ceres- Now, before I noticed this collection, I believed that Magical Girl animes had been all about Sailor Moon and CCS. Well, thank goodness I found this one! Bear in mind, though, that the badass in this one might very effectively burn out your eyes. Major bishie for the gals and just rattling cool for the guys! Final Grade: 9/10.

Ayane no High Kick- This quick OVA provides testosterone-laden guys exactly what they need in watching materials: two sizzling chicks wailing on one another! Just fantasize they're doing it over you, and you're set for about four or five hours straight! Stan actually was! Final rating: 7/10.

Azumanga Daioh!- Series based mostly on 4-panel comics haven't got the very best history on the planet (see: Garfield: the animated sequence and Garfield: the film). Of course, if you happen to make a show that does not care that it is random and jerky, then it's all good! Richard proves the purpose. Final score: 8/10.

Azusa Will Help- When will mankind be taught that each one races are equally inferior to robots? Especially within the case of baseball, the place they can just be programmed to hit dwelling runs every time. Anyway, that'll be after the institution of mandatory steroids. Craig welcomes the improvements. Final score: 7.5/10

B

Barefoot Gen- In case your Tivo is always set to the History Channel, or as we wish to name it, the World War II Channel, then you may want to take a look at this autobiographic film set in Hiroshima. It is not always the most cheerful portrayal (duh), but it's a damn shot more cheerful than a sure other WWII anime film we know of. Final rating: 8/10.

Berserk- This one's for all the ladies who like seeing a man swing round his big sword! No, I imply literally. In that case, it is more for the guys who like seeing a nasty-ass cut issues in half. Watch my pen (which is not mightier than his sword) give my opinion! Final grade: 9/10.

The big O- I'll remind you that no, it is not a sexual innuendo. It is, however, RahXephon's crazy uncle within the attic who likes Batman *method* an excessive amount of.Get the lowdown from Black, who wears that name so much higher than the series wears the coloration. Final grade: 5.5/10.

Black Cat- I believed that this collection would have a extremely scorching catgirl in it once i first picked it up. Then, I used to be dissatisfied to find not only no catgirl, however the main character was a bishie! In the long-run, it turned out all proper, however I feel there should be a legislation in opposition to "cat" in the title without a catgirl. Final rating: 7/10.

Blackjack- Those damned American corporations appear to muck every part up, since all Americans are inherently greedy, immoral bastards (based on anime, anyway). See what I assumed in regards to the movie and the demise of Elvis.

Black Lagoon - Mister Cotton's parrot, be ready to act as badass as you probably can! I hope you can tote a semi-automatic on your back, or you are out of this sequence. Craig plunders, rapes, and pillages. Final score: 9/10.

Blood: The Last Vampire- The art department should have been the one factor getting funded for this film, since characters, plot, and... oh, I do not know... substance was somewhat brief in this weaker link of the Vampire hunter chain. Try Craig's review of this film! As a facet-word, D might kick Saya's ass any day. Final Grade: 4/10.

Boogiepop Phantom- The thoughts-fuck-esque mood piece feels like anepisode of the X-Files, only with out that whole government conspiracy crap. And with fewer crappy replacement brokers halfway by way of. And with much less of a Fox feel to the plot. See what I considered this eerie sequence! Final rating: 8/10.

Bottle Fairy- Although you won't see these bottle fairies getting oxyale for any wandering warriors, you very nicely might as an alternative... be touched by them. (Awwwww!) Craig has his icy reviewer's heart melted, if only for a half-hour. Final grade: 8/10.

Bubblegum Crash- When eight episodes wasn't lengthy enough, they determined to proceed not making an entire sequence by adding three more episodes. Apparently, it could take them eight years to determine it out. See what our resident dubbie considered the addition! Final Grade: 7/10.

Bubblegum Crisis- Japan should be downsizing. I imply, they went from big frickin' robotic suits in Gundam to those dinky little onerous fits. I mean, you might flick your fingers and break the damn things! Anyway, Stan watched the series, so see what he thought of it! Final grade: 9/10.

Bubblegum Crisis 2040- Looks as if a day cannot go by the place Stan won't watch three sizzling chicks in metal suits wail on some poor, unsuspecting killer robot, the sadistic bastard. Watch as he ogles Priss over and over! Final grade: 10/10.

Burn Up W- They're making a play right here for the surprisingly giant population of anime followers who take pleasure in burning something - wooden, paper, cats, anything - despite the actual fact there is no fire within the collection. Craig is totally unimpressed with the burning. Final score: 3.5/10.

Burst Angel- Anime has been making an attempt for years to provide you with the right hot-chick-with-guns formula, and it might have finally come throughout it! Just add in some random cooking, and a secret society, and there you've it! Craig is pleasantly surprised. Final rating: 9/10.

Buttobi CPU- A lemony robo-romance with cuteness in nice abundance. Really, why could not Chobits have had this many sex scenes? Craig takes a look at it and gives his opinion. Final Grade: 6.5/10.

C

Chi's Sweet Home- Craig's been recognized to be a sucker for cuteness (see: Bottle Fairy), however combine it with cute adorable fluffies, and he is on cloud 9! Final score: 9/10.

Chobits- Another anime to remind you exactly how much you hate your life, assuming you're single. Craig critiques with a bucket to collect the drool. Final Grade: 9/10.

Chrno Crusade- Well, this nun cannot fly, but she can shoot stuff with giant hearth-arms! That's acquired to count for something, right? Check out my assessment of the brand new demon-looking sequence. Final Grade: 7/10.

Cowboy Bebop- If you've got seen this sequence, then you won't need to learn this review. If you haven't seen this collection, don't waste time reading this review and go watch the collection now. Under penalty of loss of life. But Craig did go to the difficulty of writing it, so that you most likely should read it in spite of everything. Final Grade: 10/10.

Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door- Hey, the followers ask for more, give 'em more! If they demand that you just pimp that series like an affordable hooker, then you pimp it like an affordable hooker! While this technique often ends in disaster, it seemed to work pretty nicely on this case. See what Craig thought! Final Grade: 9.5/10.

Crying Freeman- The mafia simply isn't as filled with manly men prefer it was once. I mean, now, they've bought a mafia head who *cries* every time he kills someone? What's next, needlepoint after a shake-down? Anyway, the anime turns out a lot better than that idea, if solely because of the intercourse and violence. Final Grade: 8/10.

D

Dai Mahou Touge- If Quentin Tarantino and Nabeshin had a child, and it was an anime sequence (and if that was naturally potential), then it very seemingly can be this series. Only with too much much less "cool." Craig needed psychotherapy after watching this collection. Final Score: 7/10.

Darkstalkers- If you want making pixelated figures pound the residing crap out of each other to a synthesized soundtrack, you then might actually remember doing a few of that whilst you watch this collection! Otherwise, there's not a lot to this collection. And, as Craig is fast to level out, there is a hot succubus and a cute catgirl, which makes it not a total loss. Final grade: 5.5/10.

DearS- As evidenced by Onegai Teacher (and fewer so by Onegai Twins), scorching alien chicks are usually not in my future. This sequence rubs it in even additional. See what I believed, regardless of my private emotions! Final score: 7/10.

Death Note- I feel that each human being has wanted to kill somebody sooner or later. For me, it's always been John Travolta (as if Battlefield Earth wasn't unhealthy sufficient, then Grease!). For Light, it is... oh... nearly anything that moves. While most of us must depend on the messy efficiency (and forensic trail) of a gun, Light will get a damn guide. I really feel cheated. Final score: 9/10.

Demon Fighter Kocho- If you've been waiting for another title that you can watch that's as shut as you may get to hentai without being seen as a total pervert and an outcast of society (we're used to it, actually), then Craig's received the OVA for you! Final score: 5.5/10.

Detatoko Princess- Bring your milk, whipped cream, and powder combine alongside, because you are going to be power-fed loads of pudding for this one! Craig gained ten pounds just watching it. Or perhaps that was the lack of train while watching it. Final rating: 6/10.

Devil Hunter Yohko- Cute women looking and killing demons in tight, revealing outfits? Wow, sounds form of acquainted! Well, it's more than that, however learn Craig's evaluate to see what he has to say about it! Final Grade: 7.5/10.

DiGi Charat- If you happen to give a ferret a kind of actually huge pixie sticks and watch him for the next five hours, that is about what you'd see. Frenetic hello-jinks are sure to ensue (as well as quite a few shiny things disappearing). Craig strains to sustain with the bouncing right here. Final grade: 6/10.

Dirty Pair- With that sort of identify, you'd expect a reasonably interesting hentai collection. Fortunately (or sadly, however you choose to take a look at it), it's a bit more household-oriented than that. Craig elaborates. Final grade: 8/10.

Dirty Pair Movies- I do know, it appears like a nice lesbian porno collection, proper? That's how they make their money; as long as they don't change the title of the collection, they just keep earning profits off of unsuspeting perverts! Craig encourages all of you to call the BBB in protest.

DNAngel- Genetics: everyone is aware of it can make you bald, fat, and perhaps even silly. So, why not a magical thief-angel? Show that, and you'll just write your identify on the damn Nobel plaque, 'cause it is yours. Final score: 6.5/10.

Doki Doki School Hours- Those of you in high school do not wish to be there, and people of you who've finished it don't need to go back. Why, then, would they make a sequence that no person wants to look at? Craig sleeps through History class. Final score: 5/10.

Dominion Tank Police- Do you miss the 80's, with its rock and roll, mile-excessive hair, and large-breasted catgirls? Well, this is the series for you! See how a lot Craig drooled over the Puma twins! Final grade: 7.5/10.

Dragon Half- History has proven that most examples of inter-species breeding do not work. Dog and cat. Human and tomato. Tom Cruise and Nichole Kidman. However, for as soon as, it is nice to see that the abomination of a child of a human and a lizard can not solely work out, but with hilarious outcomes. See what Craig thought of the experiment! Final score: 7/10.

E

Eiken- .......... Ummm, was I alleged to be writing an intro or one thing? Sorry, my mind was on jello for some purpose. Anyway, take a look at this series that Craig could not give the Golden Ass to as a result of he gave it something else! Final grade:1.5/10.

Elfen Lied- Yeah, the elves in Lord of the Rings were hardly this blood-thirsty. Morbidly cute is the only way that you can precisely describe this collection, based type of on a German poem. Read my ideas on all of the crimson ink! Final grade: 7.5/10.

Elf Princess Rane- If you're up for short OVA's with little level and many laughs, then we're more than ready to accomodate you! We all the time complain about not getting elf-chicks for ourselves, however now the collection is simply plain mocking us! Final rating: 6.5/10.

End of Evangelion- I'm sorry, however some youngsters' drawings and disjointed strains should not going to be sufficient to present a collection like this an ending. No means, no how. This movie, however, fixes the problem admirably. Take a look at what I thought of it! Final Grade: 9/10.

Erementar Gerad- Do you watch fantasy anime collection? Great, then you probably haven't got to watch this! Your valuable time is likely to be better spent watching sCRYed again, or perhaps Mai Otome! Although it is not unhealthy, there are certainly better collection. Anyway, learn my review for more in-depth coverage. Final rating: 6.5/10.

Excel Saga- Craig peeks at this piece of comedy fluff collection and tries to keep up his sanity underneath the pile of Puchuus. You'll chuckle! You'll cry (too much, principally from laughing so exhausting)! Chances are you'll even kiss twenty plus bucks goodbye! Final Grade: 8.5/10.

F

Final Fantasy: Advent Children- I know there's not a lot of you who haven't already seen this movie, but please, humor us. Colin worked very, very laborious to put collectively a great evaluate, so do read it and enjoy it! Final score: 7.5/10.

Final Fantasy: Unlimited- if you're really, *actually* jonesing for some chocobos while waiting for the subsequent game in the sequence, take a look at this collection. You will not be disillusioned in that respect, at the very least. I finally did a evaluation! Final Grade: 7/10.

FLCL- Does Gainax at all times exit of their solution to fuck everybody's minds who watch their stuff? Do they enjoy hurting their followers?! WHAT DO They need FROM US?!?! Apparently, they want us to maintain watching their stuff. Craig will gladly oblige them, after which let you know what he thinks. Final grade: 8/10.

Full Metal Alchemist- And you thought that Alchemy went out with the appearance of real chemistry! Ha! Square defies you with this new collection (which is totally unrelated to Final Fantasy, surprise, surprise)! Take a look at my review of the subsequent massive thing in America! Final grade: 9.5/10.

Full Metal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala- Okay, so we've obtained homunculi, verify, chimera, examine, evil alchemists, verify. Now, we're lacking some kind of villain... Can't quite consider it... Hey, I've bought it! Nazis! It apparently is Springtime for Hitler in this film followup to Full Metal Alchemist. I sense that Craig is only somewhat amused. Final score: 7.5/10.

Full Metal Panic! - Undercover army guys, giant robot battle suits, a hot chick, and unmitigated violence? It's gotta be anime! Richard, the brand new man casts his eye on all of the goodies! Final rating: 9/10.

Fushigi Yuugi- With probably the most fairly boys this aspect of Weiss Kreuz, it'd seem like just fodder for rabid fangirls. Speaking as a fanboy, although, Craig's found more to it than first look suggests. Final grade: 9/10.

G

Galaxy Angel- Have you ever ever questioned what massive breasts would look like in zero G? Well, you will not get it here, unfortunately. There's a lot gravity right here, but one might hypothesize that it can be considerably like a lava lamp or a water mattress. Anyway, see what Richard had to say about this area-romp. Final score: 8/10.

Gankutsuou- Classics with modernized remakes have traditionally been doomed to failure (see: virtually any remake of Romeo and Juliet ever), but if the individuals making it actully *understand* their topic, it will possibly work out. Apparently, you may even get away with throwing in area-ships, aliens, and ghosts, and the Count of Monte Cristo works! Watch me get my vengeance on this collection. Final rating: 9/10.

Gantz- Just if you thought that alien-hunting was all about Will Smith dressed in a tux and shades, these spandex-clad sadists come along to show you the brand new approach of issues, with all the decapitatons that it entails. Watch as I'm fairly impressed. Final score: 8.5/10.

Geneshaft- Here, I assumed this was going to be an anime collection about an intrepid molecular biologist, combating to resolve the riddle of the Mystical Gel Electrophoresis of Azaan. I assume house action sequence works effectively enough. Craig headbangs to the soundtrack. Final rating:6.5/10.

Genshiken- Ah, the glammorous world of an otaku! Spending each penny you own on Pocky, anime music, and DVD's! Pulling all-nighters to finish the last half of sequence that you do not even like all that a lot! Learning one other language so that you could perceive exactly what the girls in the hentais are moaning! Or is that simply me...? Anyway, this collection chronicles one thing similar to that. Watch me watch myself. Final score: 8.5/10.

Genshiken 2- The views expressed by the otaku on this sequence do not essentially mirror those of the employees of M.H. and Black Seventeen's Anime Reviews. Any complaints ought to be directed to Kanji Sasahara, and not to us. So there. Final score: 7/10.

Geobreeders- You know, I first thought this was a veiled reference to pokemon (Geodude bred to Geodude provides... what...?), ubt then I discovered out there was a catgirl and that i didn't care anymore. Unfortunately, seems to be could be decieving, as Craig has repeatedly found out on the topic of catgirls. Final rating:6/10.

Get Backers-Are you tired of watching two muscle-sure behemoths staring at one another for 5 episodes on end whereas they're ready for an attack to power up? Not naming names or something (DBZ). Well, this sequence does a lot greater than that. See what Craig thinks of it! Final Grade: 8/10.

Ghost in the Shell- Do robots dream? Well, Japan seems to suppose that they do an awful lot, they usually've got a franchise to argue it with pseudopsychology and pop philosophy! And much and many ass-kicking! See what Craig considered the existentialism! Final Grade: 6.5/10.

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence- Mamoru Oshii's unflinching dedication to maintaining two separate continuities for this franchise rivals even Tenchi Muyo's sense of confusion. Add to that the heavy philosophy, and you have even more Ghost in the Shell fodder. See what I thought of the movie! Final Grade: 8/10.

Ghost within the Shell: Stand Alone Complex- For those of you who noticed the movie, expect more of the same. Except that it has nothing to do with the film. Yeah, it's a kind of weird, "Dallas-Who-shot-JR" kind of things. Go determine. Read Craig's review of this new bit of impressive eye-sweet! Final Grade: 9/10.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society - I've always wondered what goes into making the title of animes earlier than. I have never fairly figured it out yet, but I've got to say that calling one thing a "Solid State Society" makes absolutely no sense (except for when you've watched the movie). Come and skim to see what I assumed (as when you needed to ask). Final score: 9.5/10.

Golden Boy- I never knew that dropping out of school may get you as many women as Kintaro Oe does on this tale of a wandering pervert (a man after our personal hearts!). To hell with educational requirements, then! Watch Craig take down notes on Kintaro's methods in this review. Final grade: 8.5/10.

Golgo thirteen - The Professional- A tough-core assassin by means of and via, he likes his ladies like he likes his espresso: naked. That is the sort of film that gave anime the status for ultraviolence, and we love each minute of it! Except the CG. Just hearken to Craig. Craig's Final rating: 8/10.

Golgo 13: Queen Bee- The controversy as to which spy or assassin would win in a battle, Bourne or Bond is moot as quickly as anybody adds Golgo 13 into the equation. Craig is aware of a winner when he sees it, and he's obtained fifty on Golgo. Final score: 9/10.

Grave of the Fireflies- The unmistakable message of this film is not one thing quite as contrite as "War is silly," although that's true. This miserable traditional (at lesat I believe so) battle movie exhibits the extra innocent side of war, by regular people's lives. Not much to joke about right here. See what I believed! Final grade: 9/10.

Grenadier- when you mix two of our favourite things in anime series into one, you'd truly most likely get a hot vampire catgirl with giant guns. This is about as close as we'll get, I feel; massive breasts and big guns. See what Craig considered the new-chicks-with-huge-guns components! Final score: 6.5/10

Gungrave- Within the long line of anime based on video games, there has finally been a specimen that succeeded in surpassing its supply materials in quality! Sheer badassness meets complicated characters and interesting storyline, and this is the results of their sweet, candy lovin'. See what Craig thought. Final grade: 9.5/10.

Gunslinger Girls- On this era of gratuitous violence and pointless bloodshed, it's always comforting to see a collection contribute to the message of love, tolerance, and... Wait a sec. Craig says I've bought the wrong assessment. Well, you see what he has to say. Final Grade: 7/10.

Gunsmith Cats- It's type of like Noir! Only without the cool music. And the style. And the recent chicks. Okay, so it's not like Noir in any respect. Look, it is better than I make it sound, just take Craig's phrase for it. Final Grade: 8.5/10.

H

.hack//signal - Yes, I truly bought round to writing a overview! And sure, you are presupposed to pronounce the "dot." Based on the manga, anyway. If you live off of video video games, this collection is ideal for you. If you are in any respect foggy about jumping into the series, though, you would possibly wish to read this before spending $100+ to get all the series. Final Grade: 8/10.

.hack//Dusk- You've watched the opposite sequence. You've played the games, all 4 of 'em. You've read the manga (through which case you principally already know what this series is about). Now, watch this collection and evaluate what the change in temper does to the typically-dismissed epilogue series of the .hack/ saga. You may want to read my overview first, although. Final Grade: 5.5/10.

.hack//Roots- Apparently, Bandai thought there was nonetheless some blood in this turnip, and have proceeded to squeeze it for all it is worth, and then some. After an unsuccessful second sequence, manga, and pair of novel releases, they're going again to the proven money-makers, anime and video video games. Watch as I'm not impressed. And irrespective of how a lot I dislike the anime collection, sure, I'll play the video video games. Final rating: 5.5/10.

Haibane Renmei- I by no means really enjoyed watching Della Reese's adventures as an angel. Not necessarily as a result of it was Della Reese a lot as the fact that it was on Pax and I'm in opposition to Pax by principle. This model of the angel story is rather more tolerable and a lot more interesting, if my assessment may say so. Final score: 8/10.

Hanaukyo Maid Tai- You realize, there just will get to a certain point where it's a must to ask "how a lot is an excessive amount of fanservice?" Craig does that very thing whereas making an attempt not to get too many nosebleeds. Final Grade: 5/10.

Hanaukyo Maids Tai: La Verite- If watching 5-hundred thousand maids battle over one man for an hour and a half wasn't sufficient for you, then feast your eyes on this! Even more uber-harem action awaits you! Final grade: 8/10.

Hand Maid May- Now, this is one collection that doesn't have sufficient fanservice. A healthy helping, however not sufficient. Craig sneaks a peek at another maid's undies. Final Grade: 8/10.

Happy Seven - when ghost busters should not obtainable and an evil spirit is threatening all that you recognize and love, apparently the following greatest choice is a bunch of high schoolers who suppose that a Ouija Board is fer-actual. Craig channels his inner critic (apparently, it's Ebert). Final score: 2/10.

Hayate the Combat Butler- If you happen to thought that Excel Saga had obscure anime references that only otaku would get, you haven't seen a damn thing yet. Random humor with obscure backgound is the specialty of this ES-wannabe, as Craig finds out the laborious approach. Final score: 7.5/10.

Heat Guy J- Well, they're half-method there, having an android cop. Now, if they could just make it an android chick cop, I'd be a lot more prepared to go alongside quietly. Final rating: 7.5/10.

He's My Master- As a dork, I've all the time felt it is not fair that the assholes always get the cutest ladies. This specific anime sequence has reminded me of how true that is and the way a lot I hate those sorts of assholes. That idea is just considered one of the various causes we gave this sequence the Ass! See how a lot Craig hated this anime! Final score: 2/10.

Hellsing- Craig says that he does not like Vampires. Why is it that I find it arduous to believe? He takes a take a look at this badass-fest and tries to not ogle Ceras for too very long. Final Grade: 9.5/10.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni- Psychotherapy has made such great strides up to now fifteen and twenty years. Maybe they need to inform the forged of this collection. Within the in the meantime, I'll carry my poncho, as a result of it is messy like a Gallagher live performance in there! Final score: 7/10.

Howl's Moving Castle- After all of the films he is made, one would expect Miyazaki to have a house similar to this castle. Which is why nobody sees him outside of movie award ceremonies and arranged interviews. It really all does make sense, as Craig proves mathematically. Final Score: 8.5/10.

Hyper Dolls- Apparently, someone lost observe of the Hyper Guys within the manufacturing of this series. Regardless, I can inform you that these aren't the enjoyable kind of dolls (get your thoughts out of the gutter!). Craig is super-bored. Final score: 5/10.

Hyper Police- This catgirl anime tries to deny that it's about the catgirl. We know better, although. Craig drools more than a bit of bit as he evaluations this series. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

I

Idol Fighter Suchi Pai- The only purpose to play a "strip" anything sport is to see the hot eye candy chicks get bare. I suppose if you are that arduous-up for bare chicks, that even mahjong is bearable. But no matter how onerous-up you're, an anime series primarily based on it is simply incorrect, as Craig points out. Final rating: 1/10.

Ikki Tousen- Host chicks wailing on each other is always a assured vendor, but the elemental query that should be requested is this: how massive are you going to make their breasts? Plot? Apparently, nobody cares. Craig, nonetheless, does. Final rating: 5.5/10.

Irresponsible Captain Tylor- You suppose you're sizzling stuff because you may BS your way by a Biology paper? Try BS'ing your approach by way of space command! Tylor's got you beat each time! Take a look at Craig's assessment of this house comedy within the tradition of SpaceBalls. Final Grade: 9/10.

J

Jewel BEM Hunter Lime- The Japanese always have hassle coming up with easy names for their series or the special strikes in their sequence, as is evidenced by this brief OAV. Try what Craig considered this cute monster anime collection (which has completely nothing to do with Pokemon. Final score: 7/10.

Jungle de Ikou- Now, we love us a pair of good breasts, however once they get to be this massive, it will get to be a bit ridiculous. Turns out, they meant it to be that approach, think about that! Check out what Craig considered this magical lady parody! Final grade:7/10.

Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu- Think Afghanistanimation. Only from Japan. And never in the movie "Super Troopers." That is what you get. Craig takes a look at this completely complicated sequence. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

K

Kakurenbo- This anime serves an awesome objective for society, teaching children that the world outdoors is a harmful, threatening place and that the only manner they will keep alive long sufficient to attend cram school is to spend their time enjoying video video games as a substitute of exercising outside. I commend their efforts for furthering childrens' development. Craig himself was reminded of the rationale he by no means leaves his house. See what he thought! Final rating: 8/10.

Kamisama Kazoku- Descartes said "I think, subsequently I'm" as proof for God's existence. I think that bloomers, a nice garden patch, and the girl next door are proof sufficient with out all that existentialist crap. Craig apparently agrees, though half-heartedly. Final rating: 6.5/10.

Kare Kano- no matter you call it, you'll most certainly get pleasure from this wacky romance anime with extra introspection than the common visit to the psychiatrist. Hideaki Anno's acquired his title written all over this collection, as I point out within the review. Final Grade: 9/10.

Karin- Just while you thought that the nice badass name of vampires could not be besmirched any further after Tsukuyomi, you get something like *this* with the moe model of the famed creatures of the evening. I watch and try to avert my eyes from the loli fanservice. Final score: 6.5/10.

Kemeko Deluxe! - I know, it sounds like "neko," which is extra what you would count on from Craig, however that is beside the purpose. He finally discovered an ecchi sequence apart from Love Hina that he loved! Final score: 7.5/10.

Kiddy Grade- Did anybody think that making *one other* area action sequence was a nasty idea, when half of them really aren't that good? Nobody thought to inform these guys that. So, ultimately, Craig had to undergo. Learn how he feels about suffering. Final rating: 4.5/10.

Kogepan- Come one, come all! Gaze in wonderment on the face of one of many worst anime to be reviewed on this web page! Marvel as bread talks about bread! Gaze in wonderment as absolutely nothing else happens! Be in awe of the utter BREAD of it all! The primary winner of our award, "The Golden Ass" award! Final Grade: 1/10.

Koi Koi Seven- While the sequence has little or no to do with pretty orange fish, it has too much to do about sucking. Royally. Craig suffered by way of it so you don't need to. Final score: 1.5/10.

L

Laputa: Castle within the Sky- Stabbing social satire was concerning the furthest factor from Miyazaki's thoughts when he made this movie, though the final product continues to be memorable and a basic movie! Read as Craig goes into the wild blue yonder! Final score: 8/10.

Le Chevalier D'Eon- The story of an motion transvestite who changed the course of history. They really missed the mark with the dub by not casting Eddie Izzard as the voice of D'Eon. I comment on what shades of lipstick go greatest with a suit of armor and sword. Final score: 8.5/10.

Leave it to Piyoko- Ah, the madcap humor styings of DiGi Charat boiled down into quick vignettes about Piyoko... But what's this? Characterization and plot? How dare they! Craig is just not fairly as amused as earlier than! Final score: 4/10.

Legend of Basara- Just when you suppose you are sitting down to a different generic fantasy snooze-fest, you are shocked to discover that issues usually are not as they seem. You are about to enter a dimension not of scorching elf chicks and goblins, but of mind. Craig has simply entered the Twilight Zone. Doodoodoodoo-doodoodoodoo... Final rating:7/10.

Legend of Black Heaven- I like Rock'n Roll, so put one other dime in the jukebox, child. Yes, I did say that I love rock and roll, so please come and take your time and dance with me. And maybe blow up a couple of spaceships whereas you are at it. Final score: 8.5/10.

Legend of Lemnear- Note to anime makers all over the world: breasts don't an anime make. Ratings, they could make, however not an anime. Lessons on plot improvement and characterization on sale on the door. Just see what Craig needed to say on the topic. Final rating: 6/10.

Love Hina- A candy tale of baths, breasts, and beat-downs in a small-town hot-springs inn. I take a look at this romance anime that's severely overladen ith cute chicks. I'd be prepared to take some off of their arms if they want me to... Final Grade: 8.5/10.

Love Hina Specials- How many romance collection do Craig and I have to look at before we notice that they just go away us as lifeless husks of our former selves? No less than this one leaves us with a healthy sense of bitterness in the direction of Keitaro. Watch me beat the crap out of him. Final grade: 8, 6.5/10.

Love Hina Again- I do not know why we keep doing this to ourselves. We watch the romance sequence and we all the time cry afterwards. It just is not truthful, dammit! Anyway, I watched the OVA, and here's my review of it! Final grade: 7/10

M

Macademi Wasshoi!- Harry Potter, eat your coronary heart out! And that i guarantee you, if there had been more cat girls in it, they'd have had even bigger sales numbers for the eighth ebook in the sequence, "Harry Potter and the Hairball of Crathor." Anyway, Craig giggles so much at the collection. Final rating: 7.5/10.

Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto- Craig's gotten into bother again because of his insatiable lust for catgirls. Thankfully, neither this series nor UFO Princess Valkyrie (or its sequel series, which neither of us are going to observe) are sufficient to scare him off of catgirls. See his lambasting here! Final grade: 2/10, Golden Ass.

Magic Knight Rayearth- What is it about high school ladies that makes them so darned more likely to get magical powers? Why can't a dorky school graduate get them for once? After which work with hot faculty graduate chicks who've them? I never get my manner... Neither does Craig, apparently. Final rating: 8/10.

Magic School Lunar- For as soon as, you may actually be higher off watching the sequence than reading the evaluate, time-clever. You won't be as entertained, however it can take less time. See Craig's thoughts on the subject. Final rating: 6/10.

Mahoraba- So, you like romance sequence with tough women? You like romance sequence with reticent, mysterious ladies? You want romance sequence with cute, bubbly ladies? Well, they could not afford to make one with each of those in it, in order that they rolled them all up into one character. What would you like, they only get 26 episodes! I watch and try to keep observe of the personalities. Final rating: 8/10.

Mahoromatic- Really, how many robotic maid superweapon animes do we need in this world? One greater than there already is, in keeping with Gainax. Really, is not this shtick getting just a little bit previous? Read Craig's look on this series. Final Grade: 5/10.

Mahou Sensei Negima- They simply keep making the harem animes youthful and younger these days! And now, apparently, you do not need to personal a giant house or a fancy car to get 31 chicks lusting after you. You simply must be 4 toes tall and look darned cute in a bow-tie! I wish I'd recognized that back when I used to be ten. Anyway, watch Craig wave his reviwing wand in lower than obscene gestures. Final rating: 9/10.

Mai HiME- How many magical girls does it take to save the world? A hell of loads, in response to this sequence, in addition to its sequel, probably. Anyway, take a look at my evaluation of this style-shaker! Final grade: 9/10.

Mai Otome- I saw a peanut stand, heard a rubber band,I saw a needle that winked its eye. But I feel I could have seen every thing when i see a maid fly. I've seen it, and I'm not as impressed as I needs to be. Final score: 7.5/10.

Martian Successor Nadesico- The only collection we have achieved that I have not seen a single minute of. In all probability, the screencaps mirror that. Just overlook that, and you may have a good enough time. I'm assuming that, having seen the entire collection, Craig can tell you effectively enough. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- You know, if the world went precisely the best way that I wanted it to, there would be an army of scorching anime chicks at my beck and name. And mandatory viewings of UHF once a month. Unfortunately, it isn't, so all I can do is watch anime like this. Final rating: 9/10.

Melody of Oblivion- If monsters took over my town, call me loopy, but I feel I'd discover. How these people forgot that kind of thing is far past me. Anyway, it is a good enough excuse to make a Gainax anime series with thoughts-fucking and large-breasted chicks for my liking! See what I considered this magical journey! Final rating: 8.5/10.

Melty Lancer- Once i teach a category, I wish to cowl all completely different section transitions, and as such am eagerly awaiting the sequels Condensationy Lancer and Sublimey Lancer. Craig stops the world and meltys with them. Final rating: 6/10.

Mermaid's Forest- Splash, this is not. The Little Mermaid, this is not. Rumiko Takahashi's brief series, it is. Craig watched this series while consuming some cod filet, simply fo the appropriate effect. Final score: 8/10.

Metal Fighter Miku- One would expect Stan to be all over a collection about scorching chicks in hard fits wailing on one another, but Craig beat him to the punch (thank you, thanks! I will be here all night!). And while sizzling chicks wailing on each other is an interesting thought, it did not translate all that nicely this time. Final score: 5.5/10.

Metropolis- As if we hadn't already shown how great of an artist Doc Tezuka is, this is another instance: he did I, Robot about 50 years before they made the film! In manga type, granted, however that is beside the point. Anyway, see what Craig thought of the film! Final score: 8.5/10

Midori no Hibi- Once you think romance anime, you suppose a lot of women, one man. Okay, now attach one in all the girls to the guy's hand, and you have got Midori. Otherwise, it's about the same factor. Craig takes a glance and has many disturbing ideas in the process. Final grade: 6.5/10.

Miyuki-chan in Wonderland- In case you remember the cutesy little Disney version of Lewis Carol's story, and even in case you learn the precise e-book, it's possible you'll remember that there have been some characters that weren't hot chicks. CLAMP respectfully disagrees. Craig appreciates their disagreement, as do most ecchi anime fans. Read as Craig elaborates! Final grade: 7/10.

Monster- The Fugitive was a sequence earlier than being made right into a film, so I feel this series should be made right into a movie, as effectively! Starring Harrison Ford! With lots of hair dye! And some makeup to make him look actually young. The poor guy's getting too old.... Final score: 9/10.

N

Najica Blitz Tactics- For all of you who hadn't had sufficient of Agent Aika, here's another little little bit of secret agent panty fluff. Gratuitous? You bet! Then again, that is precisely why we're here! See what Craig thinks of it! Final Grade: 8/10.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind- Apparently, it took Miyazaki a while to get the hang of creating his personal movies after Castle of Cagliostro. The inexperience confirmed, because it took 5 tranquilizer darts to calm Craig down after he watched this movie. Just see what I imply, but be prepared with some aloe vera! It may burn in there! Final rating: 3/10.

Neon Genesis Evangelion- It was bound to happen someday. I just needed to review this anime to explain exactly how I really feel concerning the collection. I imply, I definitely do make sufficient fun of it. But not because I hate it; because I... umm... I watched it. Final Grade: 8/10.

NieA Under 7- The guy who introduced you the mindfuck extraordinaire, Serial Experiments Lain, and the heartwarming slice-of-life drama, Haibane Renmei, has delved into the realm of lukewarm sci-fi comedy! Meanwhile, I wrestle to remain awake... Final rating: 4/10.

Ninja Resurrection- What did we be taught from this movie? Jesus was a ninja. Also, do not trust each film that has "Ninja" in its title. Oddly enough, although Craig keeps talking in regards to the swimming pools of blood in the movie, he was capable of finding screencaps that *weren't* soaked in red ink. Check the most recent winner of the Golden Ass! Final Grade: 2/10.

Ninja Scroll- Do you want giant explosions, baseball, and bare women? Then, this anime has two out of the three thing that you simply like to do! Near the perfect man anime! See what Craig thought of it on this testosterone-oozing evaluation. Final Grade: 8/10.

Noir- Have you seen the "Bourne Identity?" Then you've got seen this. Kinda. It's value taking a look at many occasions, even if you have already got seen that film, although, because it's an ideal sequence on its own. See what Craig thought on watching it! Final Grade: 8.5/10.

O

Onegai Teacher- You understand, if my teachers seemed like this, I'd be spending a *lot* extra time failing grades and less time peeking in the girls' locker room (which I do not do anyway, but that is not the point). Read Craig's review and see why she made 3 on the Chick List. Final Grade: 8.5/10.

Onegai Twins- Hold it, you mean Tv and film producers prefer to make pointless spin-off sequence to play off of the popularity of established series? Certainly is news to me... Regardless, check out my assessment of Onegai Twins, the newest in an extended line. Final Grade: 5/10.

One Piece- Just a little tale of kinship for all us media pirates, a pirate story with a trace of fighting added for effect! Note: The views expressed within this evaluation don't necessarily mirror those of us who have not seen the series (i.e.- Craig and myself). Henry Qian appears to be like at this series and provides his opinion! Final Grade: 10/10.

Otaku no Video- After i look again at my life in about twenty years, it will be just like this movie, a narrative of otakus struggling to be even more otaku than they already are. It's unhappy, really. Take a look at my assessment of this little little bit of mockumentary fluff! Final grade: 8/10.

Ouran Highschool Host Club- apparently, a few of our more feminine readers tire of the fixed stream of testosterone that floweth from the location. So, this is our first feminine evaluation writer to assessment the primary true shoujo series of the location! Read and enjoy! Final rating: 10/10.

Outlaw Star- It's about a treasure hunt in house with a couple of outlaws, a samurai, a catgirl, and a bare chick in a tube crammed with goo. And the catgirl isn't even the focal point of the series! Craig ignores the catgirl for essentially the most half, with good reason. Final grade: 9/10.

P

Paranoia Agent- So, youngsters are getting increasingly violent as of late. Who needs to blame video video games? Yeah, who needs to contact that powder keg? Bring it on! Or, how about the normal lynchpin, Marilyn Manson? He's clearly why youngsters are so rattling violent nowadays! Or maybe communists! See my additional ideas on this anime with violent youngsters inside. Final Grade: 8/10.

Ping Pong Club - these individuals have sullied the title of the sport even greater than Dan Fogler and Christopher Walken ever might. Craig throws up simply a bit of bit in his mouth. Final score: 0.5/10; Golden Ass; Gay-tarded; Surly Captain.

Plastic Little- It's eye sweet from a grasp of ecchi artwork, set to military journey, or one thing like that. Obviously, the plot wasn't the main focus of the series, so much because the breasts. See what Craig has to say about this collection! Final Grade: 4/10.

Popotan- Apparently, these ladies are having some type of bother getting ahold of a Wii, so that they determined to freeze themselves to journey by means of time. Oh, wait, that's one thing else? Well, you may still get lots of fascinating character development and interpersonal relationships. Craig loved it, so it's best to, too! Final score: 8/10.

Potemayo- I am reminded of the words by the timeless scribe, Albert Yankovic, whom some have dubbed "Weird." Tell me, do you think it must be carbon dated, fumigated, or cremated and buried at sea? Try to save just a little bit of your private home cooking, then a few weeks later, you have acquired a scary-wanting specimen. It all the time happens, my pals. Craig has seen the reality of these phrases on this series. Final rating: 8/10.

Princess Mononoke- After being enormously angered whereas watching Nausicaa, Craig was far more cautious with this one, watching only five-minute chunks at a time. It took him two days to complete the movie, but he did it and located it way more to his style. Watch his sigh of relief! Final score: 7.5/10.

Project A-ko- A robot-preventing, house-ship exploding, shoujo-ai-ing parody film, first in the series, and possibly the only one I'll review. Considered by many an anime classic, see what I thought of it and resolve for your self what it's. Final Grade: 7/10.

Pugyuru- I like the coloration of the sky. It's as a result of refraction of light coming by way of the atmosphere. Air's composition determines the refractive index. Air's too polluted today. We should always walk more and drive less. Craig likes to take walks. Final rating: 4.444.../10.

Puni Puni Poemi- if you happen to thought the last episode of Excel Saga was egregious, you haven't seen something but! A spinoff of supremely unepic proportions, you will find yourself repelled, or you should seek skilled assist. We promise you this. Final rating: 6/10.

R

RahXephon- If it seems to be like Evangelion, and it smells like Evangelion... Well, it isn't quite Evangelion. That is the model you need to look at if you are not suicidally depressed. It's just plain onerous to search out screencaps for it, however the overview's just pretty much as good. Final Grade: 8/10.

Read or Die- For those of you who assume that Cliff's Notes are the very best approach to study literature, comes a series that makes literary figures into villains of the day! Granted, it is good anyway, but that is hardly the purpose. Craig appears to be like at this pretty little OVA. Final Grade: 9/10.

Read or Die Tv- Spiderman, move over! Web-slingers are out and paper-slingers are in! Besides, can *you* make a bow and arrow out of that sticky crap you utilize to swing from building to building? I don't suppose so. Come take a look at Craig gush over this new sequence. Final Grade: 9.5/10.

REC- Now, I like a whole lot of actors. Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey, the checklist goes on. But when I began referencing quotes from Ace Ventura for emotional inspiration, folks would run away from me, as they very properly should. For some odd motive, this lady and Audrey Hepburn doesn't do that. Final score: 8.5/10.

Record of Lodoss War- You've seen fantasy sequence. You've seen fantasy series out the wazoo. You watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy about five occasions over, and you still want more. I feel sad for you, my mates, but there is this collection to indulge you! See what Craig considered it! Final grade: 8.5/10.

Rosario + Vampire- If you thought that Ceras was the one schizophrenic vampire in anime, then assume again! Rosario's obtained her matched for MPD and for cuteness! Craig's received your entire lowdown. Final rating: 8/10.

Ruin Explorers- Usually a collection with a cat/fox/squirrel woman would take a few month to get a evaluate out of Craig (that is about how long it takes for him to cease staring at the display in amazement). Luckily, this Slayers lookalike was shorter, so the review arrived quicker. Check out what he thought! Final Grade: 7/10.

Ruroni Kenshin- It's really form of eerie how similar that is to Trigun, in some respects. Since Stan didn't point out it, I felt I ought to. Anyway, see what he considered the collection! Final grade: 8/10.

S

Saber Marionette J- The previous skool variation on android superweapon chick theme. Chobits must take a trace from these guys and spice up the concept a bit, should you ask me. See what Craig thinks of this one. Final Grade: 7/10.

Saber Marionette J Again- If Microsoft and Sony are going to war over hardware, then why do not they use robotic chicks because the battlefield! To hell with the PS5 and the XBox Whateverthehelltheycallit! And no, Nintendo won't launch something remotely pretty much as good as them. Final grade: 6/10.

Sailor Moon Uncut: Season 1- I finally gave in to my obsession and wrote a review of what pulled me in to anime. Hopefully, I gave an unbiased opinion, however the brief skirts and cute chicks may have distracted me. Final Grade: 7.5/10.

Samurai Champloo- I closing proof that Watanabe Shinichiro has essentially the most eclectic directing type in anime, he makes a hip-hop samurai sequence full of anachronisms and, well, hip-hop. I reminisce on Spike. Final score: 9.5/10.

Scrapped Princess- Slayers-lookalikes have yet one more customary to dwell as much as with this one! It's one other "finish of the world as we understand it" animes, and for once, I really feel positive (versus mind-fucked). See what Craig considered this one! Final Grade: 9/10.

s-CRY-ed- So many series nowadays are based around pretty flying colors and big combat scenes. Well, this collection... pretty much matches that description. Luckily, it's bought greater than that, as Craig will simply attest. It would not earn 9/10 for nothing! See what he says!

Serial Experiments Lain- People surprise why I've such a high psychiatry bill until they find out the form of anime collection I watch. This could be the third series that I've reviewed that ends up confusing, concealing, and total mind-fucking its viewers. Have a look and get the scoop in additional detail! Final Grade: 9/10.

Shichinin no Nana- For ages, children have wished that they could have a number of copies of themselves so that they wouldn't must go to school, do homework, chores, etc. How sensible is that, although? This documentary explores the reality of the situation. Final rating: 7.5/10.

You are now entering the Hall O' Slayers!

Slayers- Megumi Hayashibara owns the rights to all anime produced and that will probably be produced. See the proof on this anime as Craig gives it a watch. Final Grade: 9/10.

Slayers Next- Lina Inverse and Megumi Hayashibara are back to RULE THE WORLD over again! I don't know, however I think Craig's addicted to these things... See what he considered this sequel collection! Final Grade: 9/10.

Slayers Try- Rather like the Lord of the Rings sequence, it seems to go on far past the attention span of many fans. However, not us! Craig takes a have a look at this third, considerably disappointing addition to the collection! Final Grade: 6.5/10.

Slayers Movies- The obsession can not finish with just the collection and specials. Craig watched all five of the films and wrote a mass review. Take a look at what he thought at length and marvel for one final time at the marvel that is Naga's breasts. Final Grade: 7,8.5,8,6.5,4.5/10.

Slayers Special- Lina and Naga screw around some extra whereas Naga's breasts bounce in the wind. Sound familiar? Well, no matter works for them, says Craig. Take a look at his overview! Final Grade: 7.5/10.

Slayers Excellent- Lina and Naga's boobs simply cannot cease reducing up! Craig's received an iron grip on the Slayers reviews, so see what he thinks of this one! Final Grade: 8/10.

You are actually leaving the Hall O' Slayers! I hope you've enjoyed your go to!

Sorcerer Hunters- How many instances have we described the generic fantasy collection? I don't even really feel like doing it once more. Craig can do it simply in addition to I can. Final score: 6/10.

Speed Grapher- After watching so many superhero anime series, I typ

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © suprememasterchinghai.net All rights reserved.